How to Tackle Compliance Challenges in Russian company?
Aika: 17.11.2017 klo 10.00-12.00
Paikka: SVKK Helsinki (Eteläranta 10)
The aim of this event is to give participants a compact information package on current and important compliance matters and share experience from different inspections and audits. Speakers are law firm Castren & Snellman’s senior associates from Moscow and St. Petersburg
The event is in English.
1. Data Privacy Inspection in Russia: Practical Experience
- Who may be inspected by the Data Protection Authority in Russia and why?
- How to comply with the Personal Data Law and pass a data privacy inspection successfully.
- What are the new data breach rules and how to defend against the increased fines?
2. Labour Law News: ‘Risk-Based’ State Inspections and Compliance Matters
- Beginning from 2018, Russia will apply a new ‘risk-based’ approach for inspecting companies’ compliance with the labour law. How can you keep out of the authorities’ sight?
- What an HR manager should be aware of: red flags and common violations.
- New fines for labour law breaches and how to avoid them.
3. Business with Clean Hands. How to Prevent Corruption in International Companies
- Corruption in Russia and Russian anti-corruption legislation in action: is regulation effective?
- Hidden corruption as a threat to effective business. How to recognize an offence?
- Business against corruption: anti-corruption ethics and compliance policies.
Viimeinen ilmoittautumispäivä on 13.11.2017
Ilmoittautuminen ja lisätiedot: SVKK:n verkkosivuilta.